Family made in the U.S.A. since 1896.
Bringing the world a better way to clean through innovation, design and quality.
For over 110 years, the Libman family has made quality their utmost priority. William Libman started The Libman Company in 1896 with one mission; to make the finest, most durable wire-wound corn brooms. William’s sons, grandsons and great grandchildren have since expanded that mission to include the finest mops, brooms, brushes and cleaning tools.
The Libman Company is committed to environmental sustainability in their operations. We will achieve continuous improvement in our environmental performance by setting goals, measuring progress and communicating results. They have introduced the GreenSteps™ program to guide the company through sustainable development.
To successfully execute the GreenSteps program, they will:
• Comply with all environmental laws and regulations;
• Communicate the Libman Environmental Policy to all employees, customers and partners;
• Make business decisions that align with our commitment to environmental sustainability;
• Reduce their environmental footprint by conserving natural resources, reducing waste and recycling;
• Innovate products and processes that enable sustainability;
• Review and revise the Libman Environmental Policy and procedures to ensure they are relevant as the GreenSteps program continues to expand;
They will prepare for the environmental challenges through decisions across all areas of the company. They invite their employees, customers and partners to enable their progress in environmental sustainability.
Location: 220 North Sheldon Arcola, IL 61910 • 877-818-3380
Do you want your business printing made in the U.S.A.? Then please contact MI Printing and tell us about your printing needs. We are ready to listen and help.
MI Printing, LLC